Friday 11 June 2010

Walking the Capital Ring

Bilbo Baggins said "It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no telling where you might be swept off to." This quote has inspired me to walk the Capital Ring a section a month over the next year as the route very nearly goes past my front door. Also it will give me a chance to walk on my own and see parts of London, a city I have lived in and have loved for twenty years, that I have never seen before. The twelve sections of the walk fit nicely into a yea and it will give me a chance to experience the changing seasons as well as unusual parts of the London transport network!

Instead of starting with section 1 I will be starting with section 9 as that is the leg that goes past my front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment